Date(s) - Friday, October 16 - Monday, November 2
Yip can you believe it, it will be Rugby World Cup time again. Along with Orbit Travel, who are an Official Sub-Agent of Rugby World Cup 2015, and my good friends from OneNineFive, I have been plotting and scheming for sometime now, putting together what I believe will be the ultimate culinary tour, with a couple of interesting ‘side dishes’ of footy slipped in there for good measure.
I’ve dusted off my little black book from all my years of travel, and are calling in favours from a few hospo ‘heavy weights’ from New York, London and France. This is no ordinary tour by any stretch, but a small exclusive, upfront and personal culinary trip of a lifetime, revolving around the pinnacle that only comes every four years from the greatest sport in the world.
Reserved for only a few, this unique trip is specifically designed for people who adore all things food and wine, share a love of turning up the ‘Fun Dial’ to full speed and of course want to be part of rugby history!
Have a good hard think about this one, it could quite possibly be one of the best decisions of your lifetime!
See you there…Al.
• Hosted by Al Brown, plus a dedicated experienced event manager throughout
• Interactive culinary experiences with Al in New York, London and Paris
• ‘Category B’ Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets to semi-final games 1 & 2, bronze final & the final
• 17 nights’ twin share accommodation at 4-5 star standard
• Daily Breakfast
• Plus, Al and the team will provide you with a tonne of ideas and inspiration on how to make the most of your time in these awesome cities!
If this is enough to whet your appetite, rest assured there is more to follow! We will be releasing new elements to this unique experience as the main event draws closer.
Numbers are strictly limited so sign up today to secure your spot on this exclusive and one-of-a-kind tour.
To register your interest visit: www.offthebench2015.co.nz.
Phone: (04) 566 2608 Email: email@example.com
STARTING NEW YORK: 16 OCTOBER, 2015
Excludes international flights & airport-hotel transfers